Zero to No Down Payment Home Loans

 

At Community Lending Group, we offer no down payment home loans in Utah. Our various zero-down loans allow consumers with a good credit score and steady income to buy a new house.

Our 1% down home loans help first-time and move-up buyers purchase the house of their dreams. We combine this with a 2% grant, so you can move in with 3% equity. Borrowers will have a 97% loan-to-value ratio and won’t have to repay the grant.

As long as you have at least a score of 700 on the FICO scale, you can qualify for our loans.

Get in touch with us today to learn more about our no down payment and 1% home loan requirements.

Learn More

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
or
It only takes a few minutes
CALL US 800.651.1696
We will answer all of your questions